PREDICTIONS
FR         +

Prédictions - Football


2021-09-17Bundesliga1Hertha BSCX2Greuther FürthRésultat Final:PrédictionsOdd CibleOdd OfferteEV1:59.7%1.671.79+0.12X:23.4%4.273.83-0.442:16.1%6.204.63-1.57Double Chance:PrédictionsOdd CibleOdd OfferteEV1X:83.9%1.191.21+0.02X2:44.6%2.242.07-0.1712:76.3%1.311.27-0.04Le Deux Marquent:PrédictionsOdd CibleOdd OfferteEVOui:49.3%2.031.77-0.26Non:58.4%1.712.03+0.32Over/Under 2.5:PrédictionsOdd CibleOdd OfferteEVOver:68.3%1.461.83+0.37Under:26.9%3.722.02-1.70